Located outside Sisterdale, Texas, this 55+/- acre tract out of 268+/- acre working ranch has one beautiful creek lined with large cypress trees, waterfalls and 12 acres of pastures that flow through the property. Perimeter fencing and several large cleared pastures for farming or cattle. Property is under 1-D-1 Ag exemption and unrestricted.
- Located close to the North end of the property w/long range views.
- Built in 1992
- 2255 sf under roof; 1449 sf of A/C living space
- New 4 ton central attic unit with a spare unit outside
- Sisterdale stone exterior and fireplace
- 400+ sf 2 car garage which can be converted
- 406 sf of porches
- 500 sf parking pad
- 120 sf storage/pumphouse
- Water well with softener
- Aerobic Septic system
- Also includes furniture and appliances - washer/dryer, refrigerator, TV, furniture for living, dining and breakfast room, 2 bedrooms, plus a vacuum cleaner and many other kitchen/home utensils and tools including a John Deere lawnmower/tractor, making this a great turnkey weekend or guest home.
First - North Tract 55 acres
- 600 feet of road frontage
- 2.5 acre yard cross fenced and cattle guarded around house
- Entire 55 acre tract low fenced for cattle on three sides (south side property line is still open to the adjacent middle tract)
- Fertile fenced and gated 10 acre field planted with wildlife food plot in rear of property and adjacent to live water Rheas creek that runs through the property
- Similar 2 acre open field west of the creek
Please call Land Pro Toby Vicknair for a showing.