Located outside Sisterdale, Texas, 95 acres out of the 268+/- working ranch has a beautiful creek lined with large trees, waterfalls and a couple of pastures on this tract. Some areas are currently fenced in this tract. The whole property is fully fenced and several large cleared and cross fenced fields for farming or cattle. Property is under 1-D-1 Ag exemption and unrestricted.
South Tract 95 acres
- Fenced on three sides and left open to the adjacent middle tract with new fence on west and south borders (some high fence)
- Seasonal/live water creek runs longitudinally through middle of property
- Fertile fenced and gated 10 acre field
- 2 acre field for grazing
- Dike/water hole near the southwest corner
Notes about the Property:
- Transfer of ownership of any and all mineral rights are negotiable.
- This ranch has many desirable features that add value and set it apart from other properties in the area.
- It has been developed and maintained as a working ranch/farm for many decades. Family owned since the mid 1800's and has been improved over several generations, with emphasis on farming, ranching and preservation of wildlife habitat.
- The ranch has several large cleared and fenced fields with desirable topsoil suitable for farming. Varied topography is a major feature of this ranch. That includes level wooded areas and pastures, elevated mesas and hills with long distance hill country views and two creeks running through the property with elevated bluffs overlooking them in some areas and gently sloping valleys leading down to them in other areas. These creeks could be dammed to create beautiful and useful small lakes. There are numerous building sites throughout the ranch that will suit any preference.
- An active ongoing cedar control program has been in place for many decades. The only cedars found on the ranch are very small scrubs and very few in number. It does have a significant number of dead oak trees, which are being cut and burned on the property. There are many more healthy oaks.
- There are several water retention ponds on the tract. The roads throughout the property are of sufficient quality and will accommodate a 2 wheel drive sedan throughout most parts of the ranch.
Call Toby Vicknair for a showing. 830-358-8828